Do you have foreign incomes and the problem that these incomes must be taxed doubly? The answer to the question, whether and what country is allowed to tax your obtained incomes is dependent on multiple factors.

In what country were you incomes gained?
Does an agreement with this country exist?
What ties do you have to this country?
What incomes have you obtained?
Were taxes already imposed or paid?
In what nation are you a resident?

The possibility exists on the part of the fiscal authority that the paid taxes can be deducted or that the incomes are exempted entirely. The foreign government can also be liable. This however must be inspected on an individual basis. We are gladly available for an individual consultation.